- Which company is responsible for managing your data?
The company that is responsible for the management of your data is TAYLOR WIMPEY DE ESPAÑA S.A. UNIPERSONAL (hereinafter, “DATA CONTROLLER”) with Fiscal ID number A-07248206 and registered address at C/Aragón 223-223 A Bajos, 07008, Palma de Mallorca, España.
- Why is the DATA CONTROLLER entitled to carry out data processing?
The DATA CONTROLLER takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and therefore, your personal information is kept securely and treated with the utmost care, in full compliance with the provisions laid out in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Council and Parliament of the 27th of April 2016 regarding the protection of individuals and the processing of personal data and about the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“).
- What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the provisions contained in the GDPR, we inform you that your personal data will be processed for the purposes listed below:
- To provide the services requested by the User on the Website.
- To send Newsletters and marketing communications related to services offered by the DATA CONTROLLER, via e-mail, SMS/MMS, by letter, telephone, or by any other equivalent method of electronic communication, if the User has agreed to this by registering on the mailing list.
Notwithstanding, the User can revoke their consent at any time, either by using the link contained in every marketing communication they receive, or by sending an e-mail to the following address ([email protected]).
- Data preservation
The data collected by the DATA CONTROLLER will be stored for as long as the contractual relationship between the parties created for the provision of services exists, and for marketing or informative communications until the deletion of said data is requested by the User.
Once the contractual relationship has been terminated, or the deletion of data used for commercial or informative information has been requested, the data will remain “blocked” until any liabilities arising from the processing of said data expire, up to a maximum period of 3 years.
The User is informed that their data will be collected only for the purposes described in the previous paragraphs and will not be used for any purpose incompatible with those purposes.
- Veracity of the date provided by the Users
The User guarantees that all personal data provided is true and they are responsible for informing the DATA CONTROLLER of any changes to said data. The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, and the DATA CONTROLLER reserves the right to exclude any Users who have supplied false information from receiving services, without prejudice to any other recourse that may be applicable in accordance with the law.
We recommended that Users are diligent with regards to Data Protection and make full use of security tools available. The DATA CONTROLLER will not be held responsible for any theft, illicit modification or loss of data.
- How do I revoke my consent and exercise my rights?
The User has the right to (i) access their personal data and (ii) request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, (iii) request its erasure, (iv) request the restriction of the processing of their data, (v) object to the processing of their data, (vi) exercise the right to be forgotten, and (vii) exercise the right to data portability. Additionally, they have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing.
In order to exercise these rights, the User must demonstrate proof of their identity to the DATA CONTROLLER by including a photocopy of their passport or identity document, or any other legally valid means.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial process, Users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in their country of residence, workplace or place where the alleged infringement took place should they consider that their personal data has been processed unlawfully, and also if they are unsatisfied with the result of exercising their rights. The supervisory authority that has received the complaint will then inform the complainant with regards to the progress and outcome of their complaint.
- Security and data preservation
Data protection and the privacy of its clients and visitors is extremely important to the DATA CONTROLLER and it takes every precaution to prevent your data from being used inappropriately. Your data can only be accessed by authorised personnel.
The DATA CONTROLLER has adequate security in place to protect personal data in accordance with all currently applicable regulations and has implemented the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by Users via the Website, at the same time, without prejudice, it informs you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
The DATA CONTROLLER undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with regards to all personal data in accordance with currently applicable legislation.
Personal data supplied will be stored by the DATA CONTROLLER for the period of time necessary in order to provide the requested services.
GENERIC INFORMATIVE CLAUSES
In compliance with the conditions stated within the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December (LOPD/Data Protection Law), we wish to inform you that the data provided by you, in this document, means that your data will be incorporated into the following files:
- The data controller being Taylor Wimpey España, who will use your data exclusively for processing, updating and storage of details belonging to potential clients who have been previously identified as such.
- Your data will not be shared with any third party unless you have given your consent, or we find ourselves legally obliged to do so.
And so, under legal obligation, the identifying details supplied in this form will be given to:
- The competent authorities, law enforcement agencies and forces and the courts or tribunals.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the acceptance and the consent given by you, the interested party.
Claims: you may exercise your right of access, correction, opposition, limitation of the data processing, removal or the right to be forgotten, to object to automated processing and data portability, in writing and accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document to the following address: Carrer d’Aragó, 223, 07008 Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, or by email with electronic signature to: [email protected]
You will find further detailed information regarding data protection on our website https://taylorwimpeyspain.com or you can request more information at the time you receive this document.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE GENERIC INFORMATIVE CLAUSE
The data controller for the data supplied by you is:
Taylor Wimpey España (+34 971 70 69 72 + [email protected])
Purposes of the data processing:
Taylor Wimpey España will use your data for the following purposes:
- Creation of quotes and for follow up communications between both parties.
- To manage the commercial relationship with the client.
- To manage the administrative services carried out by the controller.
- Communications made via email regarding services provided, marketing information or information relating to activities undertaken by the controller, although always when permission has been expressly stated.
- Invoicing and tax declarations.
Acceptance and permission from the interested party given as part of the execution of a service contract or a data collection form.
Data storage periods:
The personal data will be stored for as long as a professional relationship exists between the interested party and the controller. When that relationship ends, the data processed in accordance with each of the purposes stated above will be maintained during the period of time foreseen by current legislation or for the period of time required by a judge or tribunal in order to attend any legal action. Processed data will be stored until the aforementioned legally applicable periods expire, if there exists a legal requirement to do so, or if this obligation does not exist, it will be stored until the interested party requests removal of their data or withdraws the previously given consent.
Notwithstanding, data may be stored for an extended period for the purposes of historical records or the collection of statistics, except when you exercise the rights stated below, as established by the European Parliament Regulation.
Data is processed in accordance with the contractual relationship between Taylor Wimpey España and the interested party or, in the case of persons younger than 13 years of age, the father, mother or legal guardian of the interested party.
The identifying data will be collected and used for the following:
- The processing, updating and storage of details belonging to potential clients who have been previously identified as such.
- Management of commercial dealings with clients.
- If legally obliged to inform the competent authorities, law enforcement agencies and forces and the courts or tribunals.
- The Inland Revenue Agency and banks or financial entities with regards to payment of services provided or products purchased.
- Data Controller managers in order to fulfil the agreement.
Rights of the interested party:
According to that established in Regulation 2016/679 from the European Parliament, you have the following rights:
- The right to receive confirmation that we are processing your details.
- The right to access, correction if the data is incorrect, or to withdrawal of the data, especially if it is no longer necessary.
- In certain circumstances you may request limitation of the processing of your data.
- In certain circumstances you may request the portability of your data.
- In certain circumstances you may oppose the processing of your data and we will comply with your request unless there are legitimately pressing reasons not to do so.
- The right to not be the object of individual automated decision taking.
- The right to withdraw consent (to be forgotten).
We hereby inform you that if you have not been successful when exercising your rights or are not satisfied with the manner in which your request has been dealt with, you may present a claim before the relevant controlling authority. Should you require more information regarding this right or how to exercise it, please consult the AGPD website:
Tel. 901 100 099 y 912 663 517.
C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.