GENERIC INFORMATIVE CLAUSES
In compliance with the conditions stated within the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December (LOPD/Data Protection Law), we wish to inform you that the data provided by you, in this document, means that your data will be incorporated into the following files:
- The data controller being Taylor Wimpey España, who will use your data exclusively for processing, updating and storage of details belonging to potential clients who have been previously identified as such.
- Your data will not be shared with any third party unless you have given your consent, or we find ourselves legally obliged to do so.
And so, under legal obligation, the identifying details supplied in this form will be given to:
- The competent authorities, law enforcement agencies and forces and the courts or tribunals.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the acceptance and the consent given by you, the interested party.
Claims: you may exercise your right of access, correction, opposition, limitation of the data processing, removal or the right to be forgotten, to object to automated processing and data portability, in writing and accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document to the following address: Carrer d’Aragó, 223, 07008 Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, or by email with electronic signature to: [email protected]
You will find further detailed information regarding data protection on our website https://taylorwimpeyspain.com or you can request more information at the time you receive this document.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE GENERIC INFORMATIVE CLAUSE
The data controller for the data supplied by you is:
Taylor Wimpey España (+34 971 70 69 72 + [email protected])
Purposes of the data processing:
Taylor Wimpey España will use your data for the following purposes:
- Creation of quotes and for follow up communications between both parties.
- To manage the commercial relationship with the client.
- To manage the administrative services carried out by the controller.
- Communications made via email regarding services provided, marketing information or information relating to activities undertaken by the controller, although always when permission has been expressly stated.
- Invoicing and tax declarations.
Acceptance and permission from the interested party given as part of the execution of a service contract or a data collection form.
Data storage periods:
The personal data will be stored for as long as a professional relationship exists between the interested party and the controller. When that relationship ends, the data processed in accordance with each of the purposes stated above will be maintained during the period of time foreseen by current legislation or for the period of time required by a judge or tribunal in order to attend any legal action. Processed data will be stored until the aforementioned legally applicable periods expire, if there exists a legal requirement to do so, or if this obligation does not exist, it will be stored until the interested party requests removal of their data or withdraws the previously given consent.
Notwithstanding, data may be stored for an extended period for the purposes of historical records or the collection of statistics, except when you exercise the rights stated below, as established by the European Parliament Regulation.
Data is processed in accordance with the contractual relationship between Taylor Wimpey España and the interested party or, in the case of persons younger than 13 years of age, the father, mother or legal guardian of the interested party.
The identifying data will be collected and used for the following:
- The processing, updating and storage of details belonging to potential clients who have been previously identified as such.
- Management of commercial dealings with clients.
- If legally obliged to inform the competent authorities, law enforcement agencies and forces and the courts or tribunals.
- The Inland Revenue Agency and banks or financial entities with regards to payment of services provided or products purchased.
- Data Controller managers in order to fulfil the agreement.
Rights of the interested party:
According to that established in Regulation 2016/679 from the European Parliament, you have the following rights:
- The right to receive confirmation that we are processing your details.
- The right to access, correction if the data is incorrect, or to withdrawal of the data, especially if it is no longer necessary.
- In certain circumstances you may request limitation of the processing of your data.
- In certain circumstances you may request the portability of your data.
- In certain circumstances you may oppose the processing of your data and we will comply with your request unless there are legitimately pressing reasons not to do so.
- The right to not be the object of individual automated decision taking.
- The right to withdraw consent (to be forgotten).
We hereby inform you that if you have not been successful when exercising your rights or are not satisfied with the manner in which your request has been dealt with, you may present a claim before the relevant controlling authority. Should you require more information regarding this right or how to exercise it, please consult the AGPD website:
Tel. 901 100 099 y 912 663 517.
C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.