The Balearic and Canary Islands are leading Spanish property price growth, with prices increasing at more than double the national average, according to the latest data from Tinsa. The IMIE General Index shows an annual rate of increase of 8.0% across the islands, compared to a national price rise of 3.9%. “Spring heralds the start […]
- Read more
Balearic house price growth double national average, as Taylor Wimpey España announces Sunset Ibiza launch
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wipmey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Who’s buying in Spain and where?
- 💥 Last chance: Summer offer💥
- Sunshine, quiet beaches and wine tasting – welcome to September in Spain
- Meghan Markle brings royal sparkle to Ibiza, inspiring holiday home buyers to focus on the island
- 2020 here we come! Taylor Wimpey España reveals hottest holiday home trends for next year
- Palma de Mallorca24°overcast cloudshumidity: 78%wind: 4m/s NEH 24 • L 2326°Sun25°Mon26°Tue