Palma de Mallorca, capital of the Balearic Islands, is a bright city, always full of surprises. Its has a maritime atmosphere and a wealth of cultural heritage. A good example of this heritage are the patios to be found at stately houses that abound in the old town. These are large houses with beautiful architecture […]
Tag: Can Pásquela
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Record number of Blue Flags fly high across Spain this summer
- Latest index figures show Spanish property prices are stable, but rents down
- Taylor Wimpey España tackle the testing terrain of the Scottish Highlands in the name of charity
- Stockholm prepares to play host to the music, but who will win the Eurovision property battle?
- Demand for Spanish property facing a number of issues in the coming months