For the summer season Vueling will have more than 190,000 seats available on its routes between Wales and Spain. Low-cost carrier Vueling is increasing capacity on flights from Cardiff Airport to Spain for the new summer season by 16%. The airline said it would result in seat capacity rising to more than 190,000 for the […]
Archive: April 20, 2017
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Stylish inside and out: Exclusive interview with Taylor Wimpey España’s interior designer
- Scandinavian Airlines launches new year round route between Helsinki and Malaga
- Vueling increasing capacity on its flights from Cardiff Airport to Spain
- Brits choose the Balearic isle of Mallorca for an Easter getaway
- Putting customers first: Excusive interview with Taylor Wimpey Espana’s Customer Care Manager, Toni Valentin