It seems that sellers of Spanish property are being a little more realistic when it comes to asking prices according to Spain’s largest English language property portal, Kyero.com’s Q1 2012 House Price Index. Kyero.com predicts that Spanish property prices will ‘bottom-out’ in 2012, while foreign buyers from stronger Eurozone nations continue to purchase Spanish property […]
Archive: April 5, 2012
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Taylor Wimpey España launch new contender for Mallorca’s luxurious second home market
- New apartments and duplexes in Cala Vinyes, near Puerto Portals and Port Adriano
- Palma airport to receive extensive upgrade as Mallorca remains destination of choice
- British Airways expands summer flights from Manchester and Stansted
- Look to beautiful Mallorca for inspiration this World Book Day, just as Dame Agatha Christie did..