Spanish holiday rental specialists, España Breaks, have produced a beautiful chart of what features of a holiday let property actually makes a difference to those renting them. January remains the most important indicator of booking patterns in the annual holiday season so we decided to analyse our 2012 enquiry data to see how key […]
Archive: March 22, 2012
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Record number of Blue Flags fly high across Spain this summer
- Latest index figures show Spanish property prices are stable, but rents down
- Taylor Wimpey España tackle the testing terrain of the Scottish Highlands in the name of charity
- Stockholm prepares to play host to the music, but who will win the Eurovision property battle?
- Demand for Spanish property facing a number of issues in the coming months