Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy is on a clean up mission to try to put his country’s mortgage market back on track, reports Property Wire. Gone are the days when local newspapers had adverts offering fake P60s for credit purposes but it could take some time for the lending industry to become more mature, according […]
Archive: March 14, 2012
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Taylor Wimpey España launch new contender for Mallorca’s luxurious second home market
- New apartments and duplexes in Cala Vinyes, near Puerto Portals and Port Adriano
- Palma airport to receive extensive upgrade as Mallorca remains destination of choice
- British Airways expands summer flights from Manchester and Stansted
- Look to beautiful Mallorca for inspiration this World Book Day, just as Dame Agatha Christie did..