British buyers can still look forward to paying less for a Spanish property, despite little improvement in the exchange rate between sterling and the euro in February. This is according to Currency Index, which noted Spain is among the destinations where real estate has become cheaper for those purchasing in sterling. Overall, the cost of […]
Archive: March 7, 2012
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Taylor Wimpey España launch new contender for Mallorca’s luxurious second home market
- New apartments and duplexes in Cala Vinyes, near Puerto Portals and Port Adriano
- Palma airport to receive extensive upgrade as Mallorca remains destination of choice
- British Airways expands summer flights from Manchester and Stansted
- Look to beautiful Mallorca for inspiration this World Book Day, just as Dame Agatha Christie did..