Welcome to the ambitiously named London Southend airport, officially reopening on Monday 5th March, with a runway now large enough for easyJet’s planes, and set to export the holidaymakers of south Essex and to lure unwary Spanish visitors. From 2 April, easyJet starts flying from here to destinations including Malaga, Ibiza and Mallorca, routes to […]
Archive: March 5, 2012
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Taylor Wimpey España launch new contender for Mallorca’s luxurious second home market
- New apartments and duplexes in Cala Vinyes, near Puerto Portals and Port Adriano
- Palma airport to receive extensive upgrade as Mallorca remains destination of choice
- British Airways expands summer flights from Manchester and Stansted
- Look to beautiful Mallorca for inspiration this World Book Day, just as Dame Agatha Christie did..