Bargain property prices and historically low interest rates are putting Brits ahead in the overseas property race, says Conti’s operations director Clare Nessling. “With the endless stream of doom and gloom stories about the economic downturn, you could be forgiven for thinking that the nation’s dreams of owning a property abroad have totally dried […]
Archive: February 9, 2012
Taylor Wimpey España is the Spanish subsidiary of the leader developer: Taylor Wimpey plc, is a dedicated homebuilding company with operation in the UK and Spain.
- Taylor Wimpey España launch new contender for Mallorca’s luxurious second home market
- New apartments and duplexes in Cala Vinyes, near Puerto Portals and Port Adriano
- Palma airport to receive extensive upgrade as Mallorca remains destination of choice
- British Airways expands summer flights from Manchester and Stansted
- Look to beautiful Mallorca for inspiration this World Book Day, just as Dame Agatha Christie did..